Father’s Day can be a tough one for finding a perfect gift, or not so hard, if you know your father well and pay attention to what he likes. Sure, your dad would be happy with just a pat on the back from you, but come on, you could also add a special gift: something that he really enjoys! Also, don’t forget to treat yourself this Father’s Day. Here are 7 great gift suggestions for a handy Dad.
Top 7 Gifts for Dad:
- Pyramex Venture 3 Safety Glasses, perfectly balanced from temple tips to the bridge of the nose, providing the best fit possible,
- PIP Evaporative Cooling Ranger Hat + Neck Shade, ideal for protection from the sun and from the stress of high temperatures, both outdoors and indoors,
- Petzl PIXA 3 Pro Multi-Beam Headlamp, the most advanced and versatile, designed for close-range work only,
- DBI-SALA Roofers’ Fall Protection Kit Light, a smart choice for any roofer,
- MCR Memphis Ninja Flex Glove offers a unique shell and polymer combination for better dexterity, sense of touch, and safety protection,
- Working Concepts ErgoKneel Kneeling Mat, great for tough kneeling conditions on cold hard steel, concrete, gravel or any other surface,
- Klein Tools Leather-Bottom Bucket for tools and equipment with a 100 lb. maximum load rating.
Discover more gift ideas here: Clothing
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 800-829-9580, or visit us online at www.pksafety.com, and follow us on Twitter: .